22 April 2008

Survey Says...!

I had a 4-hour practice boards exam today, so I don't feel like updating with anything that requires too much thinking. Instead, I decided to take James Lipton's famous ten-question survey. Read my answers, then take it yourself, either in my comments or in your own blog.

1. What is your favorite word?

Pheochromocytoma. It's a type of adrenal gland tumor that secretes epinephrine (adrenaline). I just think it's fun to say.

2. What is your least favorite word?

Fa**ot or Ni**er

3. What turns you on?

Coffee.

4. What turns you off?

Prejudice. Racial, religious, or political. Oh, and cheap beer.

5. What is your favorite curse word?

I don't believe in curses. So I'll just say mee krob.

6. What sound or noise do you love?

This

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

The sound of Bono opening his mouth.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Stand-up comedian.

9. What profession would you not like to attempt?

Politics. I like my soul where it is.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

You were wrong. But you led a good life. Here's a whiskey sour, see you at the orgy.

1 comment:

42towels said...

your favorite sound cannot be improved upon.