24 April 2008

A Moment of Recognition

I've got an idea for a post, but I want a little more time with it to get everything straight before I post it. So this is what you call a filler post. I was listening to "Red Light In My Eyes Part II" by Children of Bodom (off Something Wild), when I heard a theme I recognized. The entire song is a variation on the theme, and it is a familiar theme, but I couldn't remember where I had heard it. Then all of a sudden, it hit me. I won't give it away, see if you can recognize it:

Red Light In My Eyes Part II


Here's the answer in code (typed one row off on the keyboard):

,pxstyd trwior, gtp, s,sfrid

2 comments:

42towels said...

I'm proud to say I got it after a little while, but only because I just recently saw Amadeus. Good music though, I'll have to get more of them.

iamthebrillo said...

CoB does a lot of mixing of genres. Most of their stuff is sort of a mix of melodic death metal and techno. They mix a lot of classical (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZJq5MtnPUM) and pop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1sguF2D1UA)

I love the second video :)