21 May 2008

Wait, Sex Doesn't Start With...Ohhh...

One of the books I'm studying with, First Aid for Boards, has a bunch of mnemonics for things we need to know. I'm studying neuroanatomy today, and I came across this entry:

"The limbic system can be remembered as the 5 F's: Feeding, Fighting, Feeling, Fleeing, and sex."

How many twelve-year-olds do they think are studying for the Boards? Anyone who understands the fifth F probably wouldn't be offended by actually seeing the word. To quote Yahtzee, "It's okay, you can swear [. . .], your mum probably isn't going to read it. I know because she's too busy being fucked by me."

2 comments:

42towels said...

It said sex instead of fornification.... right?

iamthebrillo said...

I have actually seen it listed as "Fornication" in other texts. I suppose it's better than "Fisting Firemen."