29 September 2008

A TV Show That Gets It Right

Shocking, I know. But CBS's new drama The Mentalist had an awesome pilot last Tuesday. I'd give a quick synopsis, but it's much more worth your time to watch the full episode online at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_mentalist/

Suffice to say, the show has a strong skeptical bend to it. After watching the scene in the restaurant, I fell in love with the show. And according to someone close to the show who writes on the SGU forums, the writers and producers are sticking to skepticism. No "I guess I was wrong about psychics" moment thus far. New episodes Tuesdays at 9 p.m. Definately made my DVR.

1 comment:

42towels said...

Is this the same one they were talking about on The Skeptic's Guide, recently? I seem to remember them mentioning at some point.