04 April 2009

Romeo Alpha November Delta Oscar Mike Tango Hotel Oscar Uniform Golf Hotel Tango Sierra

  • It's been a while since I've laughed at Cyanide&Happiness. Disappointing...
  • If you heat up something solid, it will melt into a liquid. Ice, glass, metal, plastic, almost everything. Except eggs. Heat up a liquid egg and it becomes solid. I think this is a phenomenon that is largely unrecognized by the world.
  • This news story made my day/week/month/year.
  • Do midgets have to ride in car seats? Seriously. The American Association of Pediatrics recommends that children should be riding in a car seat until they are 4'9'' tall. No age restrictions. So if someone never reaches that height, shouldn't they have to ride in a car seat?
  • Sharon got onto my computer while this post was being edited and tried to insert the phrase "Brandon is a jerk face..." in this spot without me realizing it. Nice try, Sharon.
  • Just for that, here's another "Crazy Sharon" moment:
    Sharon "What time do you have to get up?"
    Brandon "Quarter to seven."
    Sharon "Okay, my alarm is set for 6:46."
    Brandon "...why 6:46?"
    Sharon "Because it's a palindrome. What? Stop laughing at me!"
  • I don't get this commercial. I know they're trying to say "Windows is so easy a three-year-old can use it," but come on... the kid's Asian. She probably wrote the damn computer program.
  • I want to meet the advertising executive who first went to Vlassic and said "You know what would really help sell these pickles? A stork who impersonates Groucho Marx."
  • Let it be known that I coined the phrase "guano crazy," the censored form of "bat-shit crazy." If you ever hear this, make sure people know I started it.
  • If my last name were cooler, I'd totally name my son Remington.
  • Poll: Who had the bigger rise and fall?
    "Who Let the Dogs Out" or "The Macarena?"
    Hanson or Smash Mouth?
    Pogs or Magic: The Gathering?

2 comments:

42towels said...

Who Let the Dogs Out?, Smash Mouth, and Pogs. In that order.
On the topic of liquids and solids, I've wondered at what point mud turns back into dirt.
Dirt + water = mud
mud - water = dry mud
Maybe I just haven't been watching for long enough.
As for the eggs.... my mind is blown.

car seat for dogs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.